BBSRC is currently recruiting members for their Strategy Advisory Panels (SAP) – including the Renewable Resources and Clean Growth SAP. The Renewable Resources and Clean Growth SAP is also recruiting for the position of Chair. More here.
UKRI-BBSRC’s SAPs provide expert input and advice that helps to shape and develop their strategy and ensures that their investment decisions are supported by expert knowledge and insight from members of the scientific research and innovation community, including those with broad experience between and across disciplines.
Application deadline: Thursday 2 December 2021, 16:00
List of available positions:
- Bioscience for Sustainable Agriculture and Food Strategy Advisory Panel
- Bioscience for an Integrated Understanding of Health Strategy Advisory Panel (plus Chair)
- Bioscience for Renewable Resources and Clean Growth Strategy Advisory Panel (plus Chair)
- People and Talent Strategy Advisory Panel
- Transformative Technologies Strategy Advisory Panel