EBNet has a variety of flexible funding opportunities over the 5-year lifetime of the Network. These include
- Proof of Concept (PoC) awards up to £100K,
- Business Interaction Vouchers (BIV) up to £20K,
- Placement awards up to £3,000 for knowledge exchange, allocated competitively by quarterly call
- ECR conference travel bursaries up to £1,500 allocated competitively by call for pre-selected conferences only
- Working groups to carry out activities related to their specific field of interest within the EBNet remit
- Grant preparation workshops/meetings – funding to support grant preparation. Contact us.
Note that the majority of our events are free to attend and that suggestions from our members for events/workshops and other activities are also welcome.
Application documents, timings and further information on all of the above can be found by following the links above or by contacting us.
|AD Support for Yorkshire SME's – Announcing a new programme of fully-funded support to Yorkshire SMEs working on anaerobic digestion product and processes. Details of the opportunity: New funding for innovation around anaerobic digestion Eligible Yorkshire businesses can…Read more.|
|Ofwat Water Innovation Competitions – Ofwat have established a £200 million innovation fund available from January 2021 until 2025 to encourage transformative change in the water sector England and Wales around 5 themes: Responding and adapting to climate change and delivering net…Read more.|
Our monthly newsletters feature a round-up of all the latest funding, excerpted below:
|JANUARY 21 Funding Roundup – KTP: SMEs based in Wales to receive 75% contribution! Deadline now extended: 30 June 2021. EPSRC: Synthetic biology postdoctoral fellowship Open Innovate UK Smart Grants 20 January 2021 ESRC IAA funding call 21 January 2021 JSPS…Read more.|
|DECEMBER 20 Funding Roundup – SfAM: PhD Hardship Award SfAM: Small Research Projects and Equipment Fund SfAM: New Lecturer Research Grant NERC: New investigator grant12 January 2021 Healthcare technologies new challenges NetworkPlus13 January 2021 INNOVATE: SBRI…Read more.|
|NOVEMBER 20 Funding Roundup – Leverhulme: Research Fellowships12 November 2020 Leverhulme: Research Project Grants1 December 2020 NERC: Knowledge Exchange Fellowships2 December 2020 KTN-iX Challenge - Environmentally sustainable compounds for hair conditioners11…Read more.|