This event, hosted by the British Standards Institution (BSI) and part of the Scottish Government’s Climate Ambition Zone at CoP 26, is being held on Wednesday 3rd November, between 09:00 – 11:00 (either live at The Lighthouse, Glasgow or by online Livestream).
Discussion will focus on how industrial biotechnology is a key enabler of decarbonization, addressing how standards can underpin innovation, support and encourage new business partnerships and investment, and support net zero targets. Panellists include:
• Sara Walton, Sector Lead, Food, BSI, (Chair)
• Mark Bustard, CEO, Industrial Biotechnology Innovation Centre (IBioIC)
• Paul Mines, Chair, Industrial Biotechnology Leadership Forum (IBLF)
• Dr. Ian Fotheringham MBE, Managing Director, Ingenza
• Paul Bello, Innovation Lead & Associate NCP – Industrial Biotechnology, Innovate UK
Register to attend this free event here.